Menu
PJWales
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Box reboot won't bootup

Hi,

Today )although has this problems few months back randomly like once aweek but stopped like end of Nov but it now back again). my TiVo box and restarted 3 times and all 3 times failed to restarting and resulted me in having to turn off at the mains and wait and turn the mains back on.

I did do a forum search and notices someone else has the same problem and a team member sent a private message to the user arranging for a technician out do I need the same?

Any help or advice on this would be helpful.

Many thanks, PJ

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Box reboot won't bootup

Hello PJWales,

Thanks for posting on the community Smiley Happy

I have located your account and your TiVo® box looks like it's back up and running so please let me know if you're still experiencing any problems.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
PJWales
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose.

For not its ok but this morning it has to be rebooted and got into a loop 2 times, when it will happen don't know but it will happen again.

Thanks, PJ

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me PJ,

If this is continuing to happen then I would like to arrange for one of our technicians to take a look at it for you so I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos