Menu
Beeswing21
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Box and Downgrade in Monthly Payment

Hi, I rang the retention so department on 30th November and it was agreed I could have a reduction in my monthly payment and it was arranged for a new set top box to also be delivered, as the member of staff I spoke to agreed that my current set top box was very old.  This arrived today on 2nd December and I have received a TiVo Box.  Can someone please confirm that this is correct, before I set it up as it is a different box to the one I currently use.  Also, can a member of staff confirm that my monthly payment has been reduced to £40.

Many thanks

Donna

A

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Box and Downgrade in Monthly Payment

All new contracts have to include TiVo. You should receive an email with your new contract appended. Check your email spam folder if it hasn't arrived. The contract will confirm your new price and minimum contract period.

0 Kudos
Beeswing21
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ah, okay thanks for that! :-)

I have checked my email account and have received no email regarding the reduction in my monthly payment, despite talking to John in retentions on the 30th where he agreed this would be happening!!

Can a member of staff please let me know what's going on regarding this reduction and email me the confirmation of my changed contract? This isn't the first time that Virgin Media have failed to send me information, so I would be grateful if this can be done please?!

Donna
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Donna, 

Cheers for coming in and posting your message, I would like to help and confirm what you have mentioned with details but I would need to verify your account and speak to you privately. If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message with a few bits of information I'll need. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos