Menu
Nicnic72
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Box Getting Error C130

Hi, I have a flashing green light on my box and no on demand service. It's showing error C130. I've tried running the test and restarting the box several times but it's been a couple of days now and still not working, any ideas what causes this? 

Thanks, 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error C130

C130 usually means the Tivo is having difficulty connecting to the VM network.  Have you tried the "Check service status" page to see if there is an issue with on demand in your area?  If there is not a fault listed then you can call VM and report the fault or wait a few days for the VM staff to pick this up here.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
Nicnic72
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Scott, there are some faults in the area but not related to the on demand service. Hopefully someone from VM will pick this up, or I'll call in when I get chance

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nicnic72,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error on the TiVo®.  I just wanted to pop by and see how things are looking today?

I have taken a look at your box remotely and all looks fine signal/power level wise.  All thinks network is looking good too.  If you're still getting this error, let me know and I can help further.

Keep me posted.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos