Menu
wildman73
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Audio

Not a question more a suggestion. 

With voice recognition available on a variety of things now, I think Virgin boxes should in the future have voice interactive. 

"Hello Virgin, pause" 
"Hello Virgin, channel sky sports" 
"Hello Virgin, listings"
"Hello Virgin, On demand"

Just say hello Virgin to activate, then have menus the same format as the remotes give now.  Losing the remote wont be a problem, also would be a great idea for people without the use of their limbs

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo Audio

Hi wildman73

I love this idea! We're always looking for ways to better our service so thanks for taking the time to drop byMan Happy

Personally, voice recognition is becoming a big part of my computer set up at home, so I can see how it can be used for to great effect in this situation. 

Thanks again

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo Audio

Hi wildman73

I love this idea! We're always looking for ways to better our service so thanks for taking the time to drop byMan Happy

Personally, voice recognition is becoming a big part of my computer set up at home, so I can see how it can be used for to great effect in this situation. 

Thanks again

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide