Menu
Ahop
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo 25%

Every time I try to watch Netflix on either of my TiVo boxes it crashes on 25% buffering, I have to exit Netflix and enter again which takes about 5 mins and then restart the programme. This may then do the same again and is terrible during a season as it happens when loading the next programme. I believe this happens on approx 50% of programmes/films I watch. Rang tech helpline twice and all I seem to get Is reboot the box. Can somebody help please?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo 25%

Hi Ahop,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting buffering issues when using Netflix via TiVo®.  I will be happy to have a look at this for you.

I have carried out various checks and so far all looks great with the signal and power levels on both TiVo® boxes.  I have also had a look at the network and there are no high demand issues which is great to see.  

Can you please tell me if it's just Netflix that does this or do you see the same issues on other apps like BBC iPlayer or YouTube?  If you don't normally use these apps can you please give them a try and let me know how you get on?  This would be a great help.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos