Menu
Fennomenon
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVO Startup Loop

Hi, about a fortnight ago my 1tb TiVO box started crashing and entering a startup loop over and over again. Sometimes it would take mulitple times through the loop to come back to life, sometimes I had to remove the power then plug back in and sometimes I had to remove the HDMI cable and let it boot up 'off screen' (I found this on another post on this forum), I booked an engineer who came out and said my 'return signal' was poor and he fitted a booster which he said had fixed it.

Less than 48 hours later here we are in a bootup cycle again, only this time I cannot get out of it.

Any other suggestions?

I haven't rung as I prefer the online chat, but that format seems to have changed in the last day or two (upgraded?) and now comes up with 'failed to connect to server' when I see an agent is free.

Not happy.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVO Startup Loop

Hello Fennomenon,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have located your account and I can see a technician has been out regarding this so if you've got anymore problems then give us a shout.

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos