Menu
trevbrp
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TiVO BoxSwap

I have hit a snag with the BoxSwap, that has failed to be resolved after speaking initially to customer services and then two online webchats.

I went through the process, selecting a delivery date of 9th or 10th, can't remember which one. However, it didnt arrive, so I checked my email and realised I never received any confirmation of the delivery. I pulled up the original  BoxSwap email, and went through the process again....and unsurprisingly it came back and said 'You've already ordered......', however the delivery date stated was '1 January 0001', which is obviously not a valid date and not the December date I requested. I called Cusotmer Services to arrange another delivery date, but they couldn't help me saying they had no access to the BoxSwap details and couldnt confirm what had gone wrong and couldnt speak to anyone else about and I should just wait.

So, I tried to find an email address to explain this, but couldn't...so I resorted to WebChat. The first time i 'spoke' to them, the chap gave me a tracking number and said it was due for delivery 16th Dec. I 'asked' to confirm this was definitely the Tivo, as I was expecting a replacement Superhub on the day for my up to 200Mb/s upgrade. I was told both the Tivo and Superhub would be delivered.. Of course only the Superhub arrived...with the tracking number that I had been given and this is clearly marked as 1 of 1 delivery. So the TiVO definitely part of the delivery.

I went through another webchat following morning and given the same tracking number...and no matter that I explained the tracking number was for the Superhub only, I still cannot get through that TiVO swap request has not gone through.

Im now at a loss where/who to turn to get this process completed correctly with a valid delivery date from my end.

Anyone can give me an email address, or other number I can actually get some help on ?

Thanks in anticipation.

TrevP

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
trevbrp
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVO BoxSwap

No one able to offer advice for my issue ?

0 Kudos
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi TrevP,

I'm really sorry to hear this, I'll arrange for this to be investigated immediately.

Adrian

Adrian Hayes
Virgin Media
---------------------------------------------
I work for Virgin Media but I browse and post on the forums during my spare time.

0 Kudos
trevbrp
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the reply. For you get this investigated you will need some details from me I assume ?

TrevP
0 Kudos
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No, no details required, I've managed to locate you through your forum credentials.

I'm about to drop you a private message, could you take a look in a few minutes and respond when you get a chance please.

Thanks

Adrian Hayes
Virgin Media
---------------------------------------------
I work for Virgin Media but I browse and post on the forums during my spare time.

trevbrp
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just a post thanking Adrian for investigating and seemingly sorting this for me this morning.

Much kudos to Adrian Smiley Happy

TrevP

0 Kudos