Menu
lockwood4
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

The very long pregnant pause

getting racked off with my TiVo box it is soooooo slooooow has anyone else got this problem and is there any solution.Its really bad using BBC I player or catch up. Look for program u want then confirm it then go put the kettle on for a cup of tea by the time this is done the program just maybe ready to play.This is what I call a major pregnant pause!!!!  Not impressed with the TiVo ???????

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: The very long pregnant pause

If you have a viewing card in the back of the box remove it. It's not needed and can cause issues

try on remote home thumbs up thumbs down play play. You should hear a beep. Then the screen goes black. Wait til it come back on and see if things improve. 

Having said all that it's never going to be super quick. Roll on the new box later on in the year. 

lockwood4
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: The very long pregnant pause

Many thanks for quick reply to my pregnant pause tried the thumps up down play play sorry nothing happened looks like it's something I'll have to get used to !!!!! Virgin m quite good for broadband and TV but the TiVo is really useless. After switching from a major competitor many might be switching back when contract up. Sorry to say this but it is really annoying in this day and age 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤
0 Kudos