Menu
Paul1962
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

The picture on some of the HD channels is very poor BT Sport 1

I called the help line and the guy who supposed to help said his machine was running slow and he will call me back, never did surprise surprise, your help line is rubbish, I have another TiVo box and that works fine, I will be calling again tonight to try and sor,t this is not good enough

The picture on the most of the HD channels and on things like the music channels on my recently replaced TIVO is very blocky and unwatchable.

Tried to watch a game of football on BT sport HD last night and it was no use, switched to non HD and it was fine.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: The picture on some of the HD channels is very poor BT Sport 1

Hi Paul1962,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the time it''s taken for us to read your post. We're running a little behind on the boards and only now reaching your thread Smiley Sad

I'm also sorry to hear that you have an issue with the HD channels on one of your TiVo® boxes. 

Checking things at this end, I can see there is an issue with the SNR levels on one of the boxes. We will need to get an engineer out to resolve this and get things resolved. 

I have sent you a private message to arrange a suitable appointment. Once I have your reply we can get the ball rolling. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos