Menu
KarenH2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

The heart light on my tivo box keeps flashing and some services not available, error C130

Hi,
I am a fairly new customer as our services were only connected earlier in June. Ever since connection there has been an issue with the heart light flashing most of the time. Im aware that this means there are network availability issues. We seem to always have the C130 error message. Ive used the online test and restarted the box...etc but no luck. Any advice from Virgin Media staff?
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: The heart light on my tivo box keeps flashing and some services not available, error C130

This is primarily a user forum and it can take some time for mods to notice all the posts. Better to ring in for help. You could try

home-help-settings-network-connect......

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: The heart light on my tivo box keeps flashing and some services not available, error C130

Hi KarenH2

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I am so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and test the set top box from our end for you. I've not been able to fully contact the set top box which would indicate some problems with it's connection. As a result, I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide