Menu
cybmole
Community elder
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

The bridge bbc4hd episodes switched in tivo , my shows.

We recorded the two episodes shown on Sat 5 Dec., at 9p.m. and 10pm

But Tivo thinks e5 is e6 and vice versa. So we have both shows but confusingly mislabeled with wrong synopses.

Why, and is there any way to force a correction.

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: The bridge bbc4hd episodes switched in tivo , my shows.

Yes someone Dannylau posted about this earlier. It's just one of those occasional things that happens to the to guide. It may be picked and corrected but you can't force it no. 

Report to TivoGuideErrors@virginmedia.co.uk might help. 

0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: The bridge bbc4 hd episodes switched in tivo , my shows.

ok - it let to much arguing and confusion here, before we worked out what had happened.

we started on "episode  5" and there was all this stuff in "previously on" that was making no sense..

so we want back to e4 and skipped through all of that, in case we'd missed bits...

checking " episode 6" was a last resort, though there was a clue in the recorder times. Tivo was saying E6 was shown at 9pm and e5 at 10pm. I was just about to go check if BBC had messed up & broadcast them in the wrong order, when we saw " Episode 5" appear on screen at the start of " episode 6"

I guess that tivo gets the show metadata from somewhere - bbc? and the metadata was wrong; also that the metadata is not embedded in the actual show stream but is a separate look-up  ?

0 Kudos