Menu
Paula13
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

The Walking Dead

Well Virgin have done it again and removed The Walking Dead from the box sets, I'm so angry and disappointed as I was only half way through series 3 and its not like I don't pay them enough every month very angry customer Smiley Sad

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: The Walking Dead

Like Sky all box sets on virgin are subject to licensing agreements as to when they can be shown. Obviously The Walking Dead's agreement with virgin is at an end for he time being. It'll be back in the future though under another license. 

There is a note of when the series will be shown up to so you both need to make sure you watch by that date. 

Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It should be on the page for the walking dead on demand. I haven't looked recently but it should be there. Maybe it's on each actual episode page. 

Well. I've just looked and I can't see anyway of telling when they're taken off! They used to say I'm sure. 

Someone else better informed than me may come on here and let you know. In the meantime search the forum for the answer is all I can suggest. Silly if they've  removed it. 

All Replies
Clairenicho
Joining in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I know I can't believe it either have you had a reply from them. We were at the end of season 2!!!!
0 Kudos
Paula13
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No no reply I can't believe it that they would take off a top box set like this, the man I spoke to yesterday from Virgin on the phone said he would report it but its still not on there I've just checked Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Like Sky all box sets on virgin are subject to licensing agreements as to when they can be shown. Obviously The Walking Dead's agreement with virgin is at an end for he time being. It'll be back in the future though under another license. 

There is a note of when the series will be shown up to so you both need to make sure you watch by that date. 

Paula13
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou and sorry to be a bit thick but I am 56 lol where will I see the note of when its back on pls ?
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It should be on the page for the walking dead on demand. I haven't looked recently but it should be there. Maybe it's on each actual episode page. 

Well. I've just looked and I can't see anyway of telling when they're taken off! They used to say I'm sure. 

Someone else better informed than me may come on here and let you know. In the meantime search the forum for the answer is all I can suggest. Silly if they've  removed it. 

Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Just had a search myself. Apparently it supposed to be on the episode info.

Paula13
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

If I wasn't paying Virgin over £100 a month ibe able to buy the box set lol
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Or. Do wha I did buy a Now tv box. Pay a v small fee monthly (no contract) less than a tenner and watch it and other box sets on that. Works better than TiVo too! Although to be fair that wouldn't be difficult at the moment 😳

0 Kudos