Menu
gsteruk
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Terrible tivo

Well like many since the latest tivo update,its went from its normal quite sluggish performance to utterly terrible! It can take 20 seconds to move from screen to screen, seriously what's going on? Last chance I'm afraid, if this isn't resolved soon I'm moving on, theres no excuse for this!
Tags (2)
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible tivo

I must admit that I cannot understand why this wasn't picked up in testing. They do test in the field as it were after all. 

Suspect there are some seriously frazzled oft ware engineers somewhere although if course we'll never know since the virgin line is clearly 'there's nothing wrong. It must be your particular TiVo. Try rebooting'! 

Even home thumbs down thumbs up play play isn't working now. 😡

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gsteruk,

Thanks for coming in and posting your message Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to see that there's been some issue on any slowness you have in the TiVo.

I would like to ask if you have been able to try this method to try and bring this speed up?:-

1. Press Home on your TiVo remote.
  2. Select Help & Settings.
  3. Choose Settings.
  4. Select Network.
  5. Choose Connect to the Virgin Media Service now.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
gsteruk
Dialled in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok tried that, no real change. Still very slow navigating the menus. As others have said, while it's never been fast - before the last update it was quicker than this at least
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi gsteruk,

Apologies for the inconvenience. This is an issue we are aware of and are working to resolve.

Keep an eye on this thread for more information and updates.

Thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
gsteruk
Dialled in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, hope it gets resolved soon. I know losing my custom really won't mean much to you, but I'm actively looking for packages with others, I will certainly leave if there's no action on this in good time.

Thanks for the response