Menu
kaymac
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Taking no more

That's it. Had enough. In the 2 years I've been with Virgin it's been a hit-and-miss nightmare. Once again - despite another engineer calling a matter of weeks ago - I've lost all access to apps, catchup, on demand etc. Dreadful, incompetent "service" from this company. Unreliable and inefficient. Please advise me how to cancel my subscription. I have a Freeview box I am now going to resurrect - THAT I can rely upon. Utterly dismayed and disappointed at a company I pay good money to. Every day I wonder if, when I switch on, I'm going to get the service I deserve - or yet another hiccup. I'm done. Patience gone.
0 Kudos
Bagpus
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Taking no more

Done the same, 20+ years and now ditched TiVo - 30 days notice is required now though! Changed this a month or so ago! If your out of contract it should be free, it should be anyway as they raised the price! If not wait a month as they're raising broadband prices again in October or November and do it then!

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kaymac, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've lost access to your On Demand content. 

We did have an open fault for this that has since been resolved. Are you still having an issue? 

If cancelling the TV service is what you would like to do then give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. They can take your 30 day notice and advise on how the disconnection works. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
daw123
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Kath_F, I don't think you quite understand. The posters above are leaving VM and it's too late. That what happens when you provide a poor service; customers leave.