Menu
jmkb007
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV signal issues and programs not recording

Hi,

Over the last few weeks I have noticed almost all of my recorded programs have regular picture issues where it breaks up before coming back and I have now started having programs not recording at all due to no signal when I look at recording hiccups.

Please can this be looked into asap.

Regards,

Justin

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV signal issues and programs not recording

Quickest way is to phone in to faults. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
jmkb007
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Micky but I work long hours and was hoping someone could take a look at my signal levels while I am out.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jmkb007,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that many of your recordings have been disrupted due to some errors.  I'd like to help check this out for you.

I have taken a look at your box remotely, signal/power level wise all looks great from here.  I'd like to ask, does this affect only recordings?  Or are the Live channels impacted as well?  

I have also had a look at the hard drive status and there's no errors there either.  If you are still experiencing picture problems or faulty recordings, then let me know and I can check further.

It's also worth checking the Hiccups Folder via: HOME > MY SHOWS & RECORDINGS > RECORDING HICCUPS

If there's anything in there it may give some guidance as to the cause of the recording problems.  Please keep me posted, I'm here to help.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
thanks4nothing
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Seems to be another bug introduced in the 2015 update, where Tivo doesn't always wake up from standby. Seen it reported a few times now. I usually notice there is no red recording light when there should be, if in standby. As soon as I bring it out of standby, the recording starts.

This user has left the community.
0 Kudos