Menu
sgforster
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV picture pixelated

The picture quality and sound is awful. Keeps breaking up. Is worse on SD channels but affects all TV channels. Was fine a few weeks ago but getting worse each day. I have checked the cable connections and set noise reduction to high on Sony Bravia 32" TV
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV picture pixelated

Suspect a signal issue. TiVo is quite sensitive to having the exact level of signal. If you want to wait on here a mod may come by and check it for you but far quicker to ring in. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi sgforster,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're not getting good sound or picture on your channels.  I can see you have been in touch and have an engineer calling round to fix this for you.

It would be great if you could keep me posted on how you get on, I'm here to help if you need anything.

Have a lovely week end.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
sgforster
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Engineer attended Monday and adjusted connection in external media cabinet and increased power levels. Fixed problem initially but 24 hours later we have same issue with very poor quality sound and vision on all channels.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi sgforster,

Thanks for the update and I'm sorry to hear that the fault came back for you.  I will check this out for you now.

I have taken a look at your box remotely and there is a signal fault present that will require the engineer to call back round and fix for you.

I will send you a private message with details of the next steps.  Look for the envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos