Menu
hugee1903
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV picture distortion/flickering

Over the past week our TV picture intermittently flickers and distorts - almost like a barcode - rendering it unwatchable. Sound is unaffected. We've tried rebooting, changed HDMI cables and reset the TV settings - the Tivo box also seems well ventilated - but it still happens.Everything is ok when using the DVD input

Weirdly, it seems to be more prevalent in the mornings than any other time? And worse when the screen is 'busy' - lots of background colours, rather than , say a head & shoulders close up,  for example. Odd !

Called into customer service several times and whatever they're doing doesn't seem to fix , so they're now offering an engineer visit. Work commitments mean we can't schedule that for some days

Anyone come across this bizarre issue?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV picture distortion/flickering

Hi hugee1903

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV picture at the moment.

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to give our team a call to discuss options to resolve this issue, if you're still experiencing the problem I'd recommend going for the engineers appointment, so we can be sure we're getting this working as it should be as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you'd like me to take a look and arrange that for you. Let me knowMan Happy

Look forward to hearing how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
hugee1903
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig - a bit more diagnosis has found that the TV is the problem. New one purchased!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Excellent news!

Thanks for taking the time to let me know hugee1903

If you need any assistance moving forward, you know where to find us!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos