Menu
ajscott1983
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV guide not working - To be announced

My Tivo box was ridiculously slow for a few weeks now, to the point i stopped even using it as it was so annoying waiting on the guide to load up and even changing channel was a massive chore.

Anyway, apparently taking out the card at the back and restarting it resolves this. It is faster now, but still the guide isn't working properly. The majority of channels just say 'To be announced'. Anyone else having this problem?

FullSizeRender.jpg

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV guide not working - To be announced

Have you tried reconnecting to the VM service?

Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to the Virgin Media Service now

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
ajscott1983
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Argy, i hadn't tried that. Its trying but can't get passed 4% when loading. Looks like that is the problem though.
0 Kudos
Argy
Rising star
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Could try powering down, then removing power cable for a couple of mins then Rebooting. Sometimes helps.

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
0 Kudos