Menu
Daniellet478
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV crashes/freezes/jumps when watching recordings, no sound on HD after fast forwarding

Hi I've noticed when I watch recordings, it either crashes, freezes, jumps or if I'm watching it on HD and fast forward something then play it there's no sound. Is there any way of sorting this out? Or would I need a new box?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV crashes/freezes/jumps when watching recordings, no sound on HD after fast forwarding

Hi Daniellet478,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you'r getting disruption on the recordings of your TiVo® box.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

Do the channels work ok when watching live?  

I have taken a look at your box remotely and all looks fine from here signal wise so far.  Let me know how you get on, I'm here to help if you need me Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Daniellet478
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV crashes/freezes/jumps when watching recordings, no sound on HD after fast forwarding

Hi yes it works fine when watching live TV. It only happens when watching HD recordings
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daniellet478,

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

Thank you for confirming that it is only affecting recordings.

I would like to help further by getting an engineer to call out for you.

I will send you a private message with details of the next steps Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Daniellet478
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Is there a way of renewing our contract?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daniellet478,

Thanks for coming back to us Smiley Happy

If you'd like to renew a contract, give our team a call on 150 from any Virgin Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.  Alternatively you can reach our online team via Contact Us.

It would be great to hear how you get on.  We're here to help if you need us. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos