Menu
grumble1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere

If I have super hub in different room to my Tivo box can I only watch TV anywhere

if I dish out £90+ for 2 powerline things ?

0 Kudos
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere

You can watch streaming channels on TV Anywhere without your TiVo being connected to your Superhub, you just don't get the ability to use the app as a remote or start programs playing back on the TiVo.

So unless you want those particular features you don't need the powerline adaptors.

0 Kudos
grumble1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your answer, please excuse my ignorance but when you say streaming does that mean I will still be able to get all the programs Virgin advertise that I have paid for ? and have you any idea where on the Virgin site I might find instructions how to set this up.

sorry old man and new technology not a good match

thanks again Grumble1

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi grumble1,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here and that you would like to get stuck in using the TV Anywhere service.

The best place to go, as a first port-of-call, would be Getting Started with TV Anywhere .

Not every channel available via your TiVo® will be available on TV Anywhere. When you download the TV Anywhere app or go to the TV Anywhere website via a computer/laptop, the available channels to stream will have a WiFi symbol next to them:

TVA WiFi image

You can see in this image that itv has the WiFi symbol next to it, but BBC two doesn't. So you would be able to watch Lorraine, but not Caught Red Handed via TV Anywhere.

Also have a look at our Help Pages on our main website: www.virginmedia.com/help  Just enter TV Anywhere into the search box and you will find numerous help articles covering different aspects of TV Anywhere. 

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Take care,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos