Menu
navyeye
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere won't work, says TiVo is not connected

I've been on the phone to technical support who said they can't fix it, which is really annoying!

My tv anywhere app was working fine on my iPad Air 2 for about 3 weeks, but now it won't connect and says TiVo is not on my network.  I've restarted the router, the TiVo and my iPad.  I can see all my shows but I can't watch them.

I wondered if they're was a problem with the new iOS update so I tried it on my iPhone 6 (which I haven't updated) and that doesn't work either.  Both devices are assigned to the app.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? I'm so fed up of spending £70 each month on such a shoddy service, if it's not this its the broadband dropouts and slow connections at peak times, very frustrating.

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
navyeye
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere won't work, says TiVo is not connected

Ps just to add I can't watch live TV, my posts sounds like I'm trying to watched recorded stuff, which I don't think the app lets you do?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What channel are you trying to watch?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi navyeye, 

Thanks for your post and it's great to see you updating the thread to. You are right, it did sound like you were trying to watch your recorded shows which isn't possible via the app. 

It does sound like you're trying to watch a channel that is not available for streaming. try Channel 4. Do you get the same error? 

If not and this works then try another channel with the streaming icon to the left of the channel logo Smiley Happy 

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos