Menu
roseyd
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere app on Samsung Galaxy S6

Hi Peoples, this might sound silly but it is driving me up the wall around 2 months ago i was deleting some stuff from the "my shows - TIVo Suggestions" after deleting a few program's then closed the app and up popped like a floating Widget which gave me the option to Edit the suggestions and get rid of every suggestion there was and the same with HD Recordings but now the widget has disappeared and i cannot find it i have looked at most of the posts on here and cannot find anything any help would be much appreciated. Thank You.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere app on Samsung Galaxy S6

Hi roseyd, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having a new member on board with us Smiley Happy  

I'm sorry to hear you've not been able to locate the widget to edit your suggestions. As far as I am aware, we've not changed anything on the app and you are still able to edit your Shows and suggestions. 

In the top corner of the app, where the remote control button is located, have you got an exclamation mark? Are you able to pause, rewind and play from the app?

If not, the home mode option may be disabled. Do you have an ethernet cable running between your hub and TiVo®

Come back and let me know.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos