Menu
Glueboots
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV and Internet both down

Anyone else experiencing problems in CF10? No internet or tv service and nobody is able to come out until Sunday morning!! Had a full weekend of sport watching planned as well Smiley Sad

Any suggestions?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV and Internet both down

Service Status resolution estimates are just that; estimates. These can be on the pessimistic side, & the service ends up being restored far quicker.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Glueboots
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I will keep my fingers crossed....first game kicks off at 12:45 😉

Everything is on, the only light on the hub that isnt is the tick....and the tivo wont come on at all. Im going to have to dig out the wind up wireless!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Glueboots

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV and internet recently, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end for you. 

We're not detecting any issues at the moment so it looks as if the issue in your area has been resolved, if you're still experiencing any issues with either of your services though, just let me know and I'll take another look.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos