Menu
fudagee
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Recording Setting (Time recordings are kept for)

Up until today I have had no issues with my Tivo and the length my recording are kept for...

When going through my recordings, I noticed that ALL my recordings (some from a year ago and some recorded recently as today), all have the egg timer next to them and going into the "keep until" states they'll be deleted within 3 days.

My Tivo has never been anywhere near full ( I think it's only ever been to 60% full) and in fact is currently showing as 18% full.

I've been as **bleep** as to go and delete all the "recently deleted" recordings, re-set the box using the settings option and also by pulling the plug and re-powering yet the same applies in that all my recordings show as will be deleted  within 3 days despite there being ample space.

Any ideas as to why this has just occurred and how to rectify?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Recording Setting (Time recordings are kept for)

They won't be deleted, it's just saying the "may" be deleted if it needs the room, I have hourglass symbols next to shows for months and they have never been deleted

0 Kudos
fudagee
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Recording Setting (Time recordings are kept for)

Thanks

That may be the case (I hope so)... but why all of a sudden has this changed when nothing has been amended settings or otherwise?

0 Kudos