Menu
Acehighcooper
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Interference

Could someone please explain why I'm receiving interference with my Virgin TiVo set? I thought the signal was received via fibre cable?

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Interference

Acehighcooper wrote:

Could someone please explain why I'm receiving interference with my Virgin TiVo set? I thought the signal was received via fibre cable?

Because the signal may have gone out of sync, it happens sometimes, or, if it is on a recording, then there may be HDD problems.

Either call in and ask for your service to be checked or wait here for a few days, as this is first and foremost a customer forum, for a member of the VM team to respond.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Acehighcooper
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply, I did try the "check service" tab on the VM website and that said there was no problems. However these signal problems are still existing, probably 48 hours now.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Acehighcooper Smiley Happy

Many thanks for coming in and posting your comments. 

I would love nothing more than to help out here and with the TV signal issues you may be experiencing, it's not the best when there's some disruption.  I have been into the TV services and found that 2 input levels on the box aren't operating correctly and can be culprit of problems on the signals. i would like to have these looked at as they may need some adjusting. 

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page. Also It's great to see you've already met one of the Community members, thanks Frank_gm Smiley Happy

Speak to you again soon Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos