Menu
kayjayr
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Care

When I go into TV Care - refresh my channels I'm getting a message up that says 'there's been a technical glitch & try later', been trying now for over a week.  I tend to 'refresh my channels' about once a month just to make sure I'm getting all my channels.  Anyone else getting the same message?

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Care

Sorry. What is TV Care?  I can't find that on my TiVo! 

Ive had a TiVo for 4 plus years and apart from the odd reboot to quicken things up I've never worried about the channels needing to be refreshed and I've never had a problem with losing any channels either. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi kayjayr

Sorry to hear about this, I've not heard of any known issues with TV Care recently so it's a little strange.

The same data hit can be sent by giving our team a call, or by the staff on the forum if you're really stuck. Although I'd recommend making sure your TiVo is fully connected to the network. 

You can check that by going to Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to the Virgin Media Service now. I'd love to hear how that goes Man Happy

P.s. @Parrotperson - You can find TV Care in Home > Help & Settings > Help > TiVo Box & Remote > look at the four icons at the top of the page and it's the one on the right Man Happy

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
kayjayr
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Already checked TV Care, that's how I know what the pop up screen says 'technical glitch' etc & yes I've checked my network connection as that was the first thing I did & no problems there.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey kayjayr

The instruction to get to TV Care wasn't for you Man Wink

As for the issue itself, it's a little strange but as it's not affecting your TV service and no issues are being detected your side or ours, I wouldn't worry about it Man Happy

If anything changes though, you know where to find us.

Take care

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig! They say you learn something everyday and I've defo done that! Never noticed that before. Doh.  

0 Kudos