Menu
calitoxs
Dialled in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

TV C130 Network Availability

Just upgrade our package to a new deal to change our VHD box into a tivo so now we have two. Installed both connected everything up and both connected to home network and now both boxes are saying they cant connect to the tivo service. I've checked on the website and the only fault in the area is just one show not being on catchup. I've rang 150 who did 1 test and simply booked an engineer without really checking anything. Its also giving me error N27 saying the network cable is unplugged yet ive plugged my laptop in and the laptop works fine with the Ethernet cable. 

Has anyone else had a similar issue after upgrading. I rang the 0800 number and pressed 1 when she said "it looks like you've got some new equipment, press 1 to activate it. Engineer is coming friday but seeing as I've upgraded my package and now cant get any of the channels I upgraded for im a bit annoyed.

Helpful Answers
calitoxs
Dialled in
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV C130 Network Availability

Gave them another ring this morning to someone more helpful as something had gone wrong with the upgrade and removed one of our tivo boxes off the account so after a quick ring this morning its all sorted

0 Kudos

All Replies
calitoxs
Dialled in
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Gave them another ring this morning to someone more helpful as something had gone wrong with the upgrade and removed one of our tivo boxes off the account so after a quick ring this morning its all sorted

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi calitoxs,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry for the trouble you've had with this. Glad to hear the team managed to sort it out for you in the end.

Let me know if you get any more trouble.

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jonnyfa
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

The C130 error has also occurred on my Tivo box tonight - Again its got an IP but No DNS servers present.

There are TV (and Broadband) faults in my area according to the status page so I'll check in when these have been resolved

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi jonnyfa,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you're having TiVo® trouble.

I've located your account and I have found the area fault you mentioned (Ref.F004767596). They're reviewing this later today so I'll keep an eye on it and update you soon.

Josh

0 Kudos
jonnyfa
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Yes seems to be sorted now
Thanks
Jon
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi jonnyfa,

That's great news!

Give me a shout if you get any more trouble.

Josh

0 Kudos
Martyn2506
Tuning in
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I have this problem after my services had been lifted and had the worse agent on the phone who made me set up a direct debit for £300 he switched service back on but got c130 error on 1 box this will be my 3rd box in two month and the agent making me set direct debit up for 300 rather than £129 I'm starting to give up really feel like cancelling
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hello Martyn2506,

Welcome to the community and I'm very sorry to hear this is happening with your TiVo® box.

I have been able to locate your account and I have sent signals and reset the modem inside the TiVo® box so please let me know if you're still seeing that error message.

It may also be worth doing a mains reset and also trying to connect to the network which you can do by going to -

Home - Help & Settings - Settings - Network - Connect to the Virgin Media Service Now

You will then see another screen pop up which will go through different stages, you don't need to keep this on your screen so if you press the TV button at the top right of your Virgin remote it will remove everything off the screen and continue to work in the background which can take up to one hour to complete. but please let me know how you get on after the forced connection.

Please let me know how you get on.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Martyn2506
Tuning in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Was on when I come back must of been whatever you sent down the line so thank you very much did not want another box

Kind Regards
0 Kudos