Menu
uktigger
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere

After logging into TVAnywhere either on the app or web, I noticed that I have had a second Tivo box listed on my account which is nothing to do with me.

Any ideas why this has appeared?

Steve

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere

Hi uktigger

Sorry to hear about this, this isn't something we'd expect but can be the result of an error from our end.

Have you had your TiVo box replaced recently? Via an upgrade or because of a fault? Does it show any information about the boxes you can see?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
uktigger
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

There are 2 entries on the list of boxes.

The 1st one showing that the device is not connected, and the 2nd (marked as default device which is correct) showing as connected.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi uktigger

Thanks for the fast response, it sounds as if it's a bug unless you've had the set top box replaced recently?

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
uktigger
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I had the box replaced over 12 months ago, but this extra entry has only just appeared

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi uktigger

Thanks for letting me know, I'll feed this back to our web teams in case it's a bug that can be resolved from our end for you.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this and we'll be here if there's anything else we're able to assist with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos