Menu
Spider
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere Communication issue iPad and iPhone

TV Anywhere app constantly gives the "communication Error - we're experiencing high levels of demand" message on my iPad and iPhone. They are both at the latest version of IOS. I have rebooted the TiVo several times; rebooted the wifi Hub, my biggest mistake was to uninstall and reinstall the app on my iPad. It now gives the standard communication error then spends 10 minutes trying to connect, says it can't connect, then back to the communication error. The TiVo box is clearly on its last legs anyway. But there is no reason for the TV anywhere app to suddenly stop working for no reason. It's been over a week now
0 Kudos
activa
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere Communication issue iPad and iPhone

I very seldom use the TV Anywhere app because it always seems to be down due to high demand 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Spider,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble using TV anywhere.

We've recently had some issues with our TV Anywhere service. We've posted about this here and have since updated it to advise the issue has now been resolved. If you're still having problems could you post back to us so we can take another look at this for you. My sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Spider
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It is all working now thank you
0 Kudos
Spider
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your answer,

I checked all my cables after your reply and I found one was lose. All is working okay now 

0 Kudos
Spider
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It seems I was wrong. Once again no tv anywhere or catch up. The green light on the front of the TiVo is flashing again but all cables are fully tightened. Yet again the service status message has been pushed back another 24 hours. So again why am I paying for a service that is mainly down all the time. Very poor

0 Kudos