Menu
Stubobby
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TNetwork Availability (C130)

Hi
My Tivo box is stating a network error C130. Tried and repeated all tests suggested my helpdesk from previous faults and still no joy.

I am unable to telephone the helpdesk as I am hard of hearing and need a way to get in touch.
Can anyone help please?
Cheers
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TNetwork Availability (C130)

You could wait for a mod to see your post but it could take a while. Check the VM website for problems in your are as they may have a fix date. Try home-help&settings-settings-network-connect to VM service. If this is helpful would this be? 

https://my.virginmedia.com/customer-news/articles/Sign-Solutions.html

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stubobby,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error on your TiVo® service.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have carried out some checks with the box remotely, at present the box shows as 'offline'.  Can you please let me know if the box was turned on at the time of this post?  Also if you can let me know if there is a missing or flashing light on the front of the box as well?

One last thing if you don't mind checking for me, is the thick white lead that connects tot he back of the box screwed on securely?

If this is the case and you're still getting this error, let me know how you're getting on and I can help further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Stubobby
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette

Thank you for your reply and questions.

An engineer has visited and confirmed that the fault is at the big metal telecom box on the roadside and requires replacement due to age etc.

Hopefully all will be sorted once it is replaced in the near future.

Thanks again for your time.

Stubobby
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stubobby

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us about this, I'm glad to hear that action has been planned to get this issue permanently resolvedMan Happy

If you want an update at any time, just let me know and I'll ask for you.

Hope you're well

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos