Menu
Joanne9215
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TIVo Error messages M60 and C501

Have now made 4 phone calls regarding our ongoing problems and at the moment they are unable to resolve - we are unable to watch any items on the planner , pause and replay live tv , on the home screen no programme info is listed, and really slow navigating through channels . Been told national problem however neighbours equipment works fine - anyone else experiencing same issues ?

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TIVo Error messages M60 and C501

Joanne9215,

Thank you for coming in ans posting your message, welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

I would like to help and arrange for someone to come out and take a closer look at this for you. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Joanne9215,

Thank you for coming in ans posting your message, welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

I would like to help and arrange for someone to come out and take a closer look at this for you. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
PjL
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So what is the solution to the C501 error?  It's not listed in support, as if it doesn't exist.  It stops me buying OD movies, so Virgin should sit up and take notice.  Or don't they want to upsell to existing customers, merely get more users onboard?

0 Kudos
Joanne9215
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My fault couldn't be resolved so they had to replace my box
0 Kudos