Menu
Latic15
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TIVO issues no program info

For the last week I have had issues with the box not downloading program information along with Netflix refusing to start up. Both are issues I have had in the past and I'm getting pretty fed up with them.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO issues no program info

What did they say last time when you reported it?

0 Kudos
Finsbury1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO issues no program info

I have this also. Reported it . They sent out someone, they took one look and said it was a network fault in the area. been going on for five weeks now, no resolution and no one helping
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO issues

Hi LAtic15

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm massively sorry to hear about the problems you've been experiencing with your TiVo box lately.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end and I can see that there's an issue in your local area that's due to be reviewed today (reference F003856222). 

If you find this is still the same tomorrow morning, let us know and we'll arrange to get it escalated accordingly.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Take care

craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos