Menu
Kerrikr
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TIVO doesnt work

Hi all, I have Tivo and have had for a long time, however, I have on numerous occasions made virgin aware my box doesn't work I cannot order films or watch on demand. When calling them they advise they are sorry but its a free service - now if I didn't pay for virgin I wouldn't get this service so it's not free! I have tried to contact them via email - no reply, I have tried live chat but no one is ever available to take the chat. If they don't help me over the phone or email or chat how do I get my service to work properly? If i didn't pay the bill they would soon be in contact! 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO doesnt work

Hi I know it's annoying but if you don't persevere on the phone route I don't see how you are going to solve the problem, after all you are paying for a service, I've had to do it many over the years if I hadn't I would only have myself to blame.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kerrikr,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TiVo®.

What happens when you try and access On Demand content? Do you get any error message/codes on screen? Are there any other issues you're experiencing with your TiVo®?

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Kerrikr
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes it doesnt load - says service unavailable
been like this for months
I want to cancel!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kerrikr,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I'd like to send one of our technicians to investigate this for you. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos