Menu
HornetUK
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TIVO boxswap email confirmation - when?

Has anyone done the TIVO boxswap date booking and had an email to say it is confirmed?  I did mine last week and the message on the web page says we'll confirm within 3 working days.

I have two qualifying V+ boxes so am expecting a tech appointment rather than a delivery.  Just want to know how long it actually takes for appointment confirmation or if one does actually come via email.

Thanks

0 Kudos
HornetUK
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO boxswap email confirmation - when?

Had one email saying delivery date confirmed.....followed by another email saying just realised you have two so we're coming on a different date instead!

So all sorted for now, fingers crossed they turn up!

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HornetUK wrote:

Had one email saying delivery date confirmed.....followed by another email saying just realised you have two so we're coming on a different date instead!

So all sorted for now, fingers crossed they turn up!

A bit bemused. Reading this thread I started looking through my mail to see if I got a confirmation after booking last week. Just as I was about to post that I had not received a confirmation it popped up in my inbox.

I see that it specifically points out that it is "ALLDAY" delivery time. Although, given my professional experience with the major delivery firms, I suspect that it should have said "ALLWEEK".

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
HornetUK
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've now had an email of my new bill too showing TIVO charge/TIVO credit and credits for installation/activation.  So far so good as there is no change in monthly bill.....but they only have to remove that TIVO credit!!!

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have had it confirmed, both by a member of the Forum Team, and on the phone to retentions (see below), that this will not affect my contract. There will be hell to pay if charges appear.

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/V-to-Tivo-box-swap-email/m-p/2970739

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos