Menu
Loosecanons
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TIVO - TV breaking up

Hi,

on my first anniversary with Virgin do you know why every TV channel is breaking up on Tivo?

I have restarted it but it is no better - normal and HD channels all breaking up and unwatchable. It worked fine until 10:30pm

Freeview and Freesat both work fine

I have run the test and nothing found.

Any advice appreciated

thanks

0 Kudos
cbc
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO - TV breaking up

Its the same on my system on both a V+ box which is now stuck on LD30 following Virgins idea to reboot it and on my TiVo box. No response from the phone technical team who are apparently all busy, just put on hold for ages. Clearly despite their claims the TV service is fine it is not!

cbc
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin have just confirmed an issue with picture break up in my area which is the west country. They have been aware of the issue for 45 minutes which begs the question why the online status shows TV is ok when it quite clearly isn't? What is the point of a health status system that is not accurate thus leading customers to think the problem is at their end?

Loosecanons
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All working again now.
Off to read about my price increases next year ...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Loosecanons

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've been experiencing, I really appreciate you taking the time to get back to us to let us know that it's working as it should at the moment too. If you experience any issues moving forward, get in touch and I'll take a look for you right away.

Hey cbc

Sorry too for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service, I've been able to locate your account and take another look at this from our end for you.

I can see that the outage in your area has since been resolved, how is the TV picture doing for you at the moment?

We'll talk soon

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos