Menu
redditchmackem
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TIVO ISSUE . END OF TETHER

For a few months now my Tivo box has been running painfully slow , often taking 20 seconds or more to change men screens.  To say the pause and stop buttons are on time delay would be putting it mildly. Tried all the quick fixes and various remedies suggested , from clearing all the likes and dislikes to turning off at the wall , rebooting and clearing the box.

The thing is becoming unusable and an embarrassment. .. Is there going to be a fix for this any time soon or do I now consider a return to the "dark side"?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO ISSUE . END OF TETHER

Hi redditchmackem

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service, I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you.

We're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer lool, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos