Menu
Carlnat3
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TIVO CATCH UP

CAN U ONLY USE CATCH UP ON TIVO FOR ONE WEEK OR CAN U USE IT FOR LONGER. HOW DO YOU GO ONTO ITV HUB/PLAYER LIKE YOU CAN FOR BBC I PLAYER.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TIVO CATCH UP

Hi there Carlnat3, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and thank you for your post. 

The Catch up TV service is free to use for the channels you subscribe to, the shows that appear in the Catch Up area of the TiVo® will last only for 7 days. 

Some of the shows will appear for longer via our On Demand service which you can access by going to 

Home > On Demand > TV>On Demand for XL (or the TV pack you subscribe to) > By Channel

You will then see all the channels with additional On Demand content. It's here you'll see other things like ITV Hub and all the other channels. 

I sure hope this helps. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TIVO CATCH UP

Hi there Carlnat3, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and thank you for your post. 

The Catch up TV service is free to use for the channels you subscribe to, the shows that appear in the Catch Up area of the TiVo® will last only for 7 days. 

Some of the shows will appear for longer via our On Demand service which you can access by going to 

Home > On Demand > TV>On Demand for XL (or the TV pack you subscribe to) > By Channel

You will then see all the channels with additional On Demand content. It's here you'll see other things like ITV Hub and all the other channels. 

I sure hope this helps. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos