Menu
Mattmid
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TIVO Box Recoring Problems

I've have been having this recording issue for a few months now, it's getting to the point where some recordings are unwatchable due to the recordings pausing/jumping and pixelating. I'm not sure if it's the TiVo or the broadband that is causing it but I know it's getting to the point where I wish I never left Sky. The Tivo box also seems really slow, menus take an age to load is so frustrating.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TIVO Box Recoring Problems

Your broadband plays no part in TiVo recording programs.

This is likely an issue with the power levels reaching your TiVo or a problem with your TiVo's hard disk.

You can wait here for Virgin Media staff members but their response times can be many days at the moment.

For urgent support, you should call in and report your TV fault.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Your broadband plays no part in TiVo recording programs.

This is likely an issue with the power levels reaching your TiVo or a problem with your TiVo's hard disk.

You can wait here for Virgin Media staff members but their response times can be many days at the moment.

For urgent support, you should call in and report your TV fault.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mattmid,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having TiVo® trouble.

This sounds like it might be an issue with your TiVo® hard drive, as Ernie_C has said. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of the screen) so I can arrange for a technician to take a look at it.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Warmboldk
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

About to throw the TiVo in the bin; been great up to now. But keeps freezing on playback (Recordings or rewind live TV).

I love Virgin TV; have been a customer for around 16 years (Use to work at NTL). But the telephone helpline palaver is annoying and useless.

Help!!!

0 Kudos