Menu
carts239
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TIVO Blank Screen.

Hi, I was watching programmes on our Tivo box last night as normal & put it on standby as normal before going to bed. This morning, I put Tivo box on to be met with a blank screen & not even the customary 'Wakening Up' emblem was displaying.

I went through the normal procedures of checking connections & switching off Tivo box completely for a short period but to no avail. Also check to see if there was current faults in our area & that was clear.

Can someone help please or will I have to phone 150?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO Blank Screen.

Hi Carts239,

Cheers for coming back and posting Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read that this has been going on and I would like to know if this is still happening?

Stay in touch. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
carts239
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ben, I phoned 150 to be told problem lay with HD input source on our television but I had switched everything off & did a re-boot before calling in 1st place.

After coming off phone I went through the procedure again & this time the TIVO screen appeared. I am keeping a close eye in case there is a problem with the television.

Thanks for your interest.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Carts239,

Cheers for coming back and updating us with what's been going on, I'm really happy that the TV screen has appeared. 

As always if there is anything that you need please let myself or one of the team know Smiley Happy

All the best.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos