Menu
anthony4
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

THIS MORNING ON TIVO

Enjoy This Morning on TV-it is not 2 hours viewing but Eamonn and Ruth are good presenters and there are some interesting items and presenters-I therefore record each morning and watch later  but seemingly at random it cuts out at the 11am news, recording 30 mins instead of 2 hours-other times it records normally-cannot see what I am doing wrong.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: THIS MORNING ON TIVO

Hi there Anthony4, 

Thank you for your post, and I'm really sorry to hear that sometimes you are missing out on some of "This Morning". 

This certainly does seem to be a bit strange as it only happens on the odd occasion, if it were every show then it would be easier to diagnose. 

Do you record This Morning using a series link?

Or do you find the show in the guide everyday and press record?

Do you have anything else set to record randomly at a similar time?

I'd love to get to the bottom of this for you. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
anthony4
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Huw-I have started afresh with a new series link and info on screen indicates that 2 hour recording should be no problem (old HD box did require two timed recordings around the news but Tivo should be OK in one go)-will keep you informed if problem persists.

0 Kudos
cruising
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have had similar problems.

I have set the separate recordings from the Guide to make sure it doesnt cut off when the news break is due.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi anthony4, 

Thanks for coming back to us and letting us know of your progress. 

Keep a close eye on things and remember we're here if you need any support from us. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos