Menu
CantonasCollar1
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

T63 Error

Hi

I have had my Tivo box for a year or so and now it keeps coming up with error T63 saying my service is not set up properly which is preventing me from rewinding and recording etc.

When this started occurring i also received a message from Virgin on my Tivo box advising that the account was not set up correct and to connect to the Virgin Media Service now to update account status.I have done this a few times but the error message is still occurring.

Any ideas Virgin?

Thanks
0 Kudos
JollyBoyJ
Just joined
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: T63 Error

Same here.  Everything was fine until about an hour ago.  The very nice lady I spoke to was less than useless though unfortunately.  Had no idea what message T63 was and I now have to wait three days for an engineer to attend!!  Just as well I like reading Smiley Tongue

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there CantonasCollar1,

Thank you for dropping into the Community for the first time Smiley Happy I'd like to welcome you in from the Team and I Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you've received the T63 error, I've had a little look into the TiVo and I can see that with no Signal issues or SNR issues, I was able to see T3 Timeouts. These are higher than I'd like and I'd like to send a helping engineer to take a look at the box. 

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little blue envelope near the top right of the page.

Cheers.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JollyBoyJ,

Thank you for posting also and welcome to the Community! Smiley Happy

I've had a little look and can see that there was arranged. Can you tell me if this is all working now?

Take care and all the best Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos