Menu
ChrisSmith24
Dialled in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Supergirl Episode 20 Standard Definition

Hello

I think that Supergirl Episode 20 is missing from On Demand.

The high definition version is up, but our package doesn't include Sky 1 HD, so if I select it it says 'Upgrade to watch' - it doesn't for all the rest of the season 1 episodes.

So I assume the standard definition version is missing - could this be added soon please?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Supergirl Episode 20 Standard Definition

Hi ChrisSmith24,

Thank you for coming in and posting again, It's good to see you again. 

I would like to help and I've had a look and been able to see the episode in the On Demand. Can you tell me if you're able to see this now?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
ChrisSmith24
Dialled in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I've just checked, and Episode 20 still says 'Upgrade to watch'. It is there - I just can't access it.

My guess as to why this is happening is that maybe only the HD version has been added to on demand so far - which I wouldn't have access to.

All the previous 19 episodes of the first season are available for me to watch - but not the season finale. I watched all the previous episodes in Standard definition.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi ChrisSmith24, 

That is certainly strange to see. You should be able to see all the episodes if you can watch one of them, as that wouldn't make much sense! I will be honest, I would like to get back to you on this one as I'll need to run a quick test. In the meantime, can you please let me know if you can tell me what package TV size you're on?

Keep in touch and I'll be with you. 

Ben

0 Kudos
ChrisSmith24
Dialled in
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Off the top of my head I'm not 100% which package we're currently on. It's one of the smaller ones, M+ or More - we don't have Sky 1 HD so it makes sense that we wouldn't be able to watch the HD version.

Before the tivo update / menu redesign we used to filter the on demand content by package size, so we only saw what we could access. Since the update I can't tell whether or not this is still possible, so when we access on demand we see everything, even content that is not included in our package. We now have to manually select things in order to check if we can watch them or not. I don't know if this is relevant or not, but is it still possible to only show the content available to each package?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi ChrisSmith24,

Thanks for getting back to me on this one, I've been looking into this and  if you've got the M+, if the content resides in channels that you do no subscribe to now, this would be the reason why you cannot see them.

My apologies for the late reply and hope that this has shed some light Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

0 Kudos
ChrisSmith24
Dialled in
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

We are subscribed to Sky 1 - not Sky 1 HD, but we do get Sky 1.

Episode 20 was on the same channel that the rest were. I can watch those, but not episode 20. 

Are you sure that the standard definition version is available for anyone else?

0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

We have HD supplement and can confirm the poster is correct.

Episode 19 is available in both SD and HD but episode 20 is only available in HD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
ChrisSmith24
Dialled in
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for checking that G4DDS.

So could Supergirl Episode 20 be added to on demand in standard definition please?

0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

No problem.

Suggest you check tomorrow daytime to see which forum staff are online and send one of them a PM directing them here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos