Menu
Sammiedebz
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Subscribe to a channel?

Hi there, I've been wanting to watch Greys Anatomy and I've finally found it on Virgin!

But it says i have to subscribe to the channel to be able to watch it on catch up? 

Not sure how it all works as I've never done this before :/ does it charge me to subscribe?

Tried talking to someone on the online chat and he didn't exactly give an answer.. :/

Also sorry if this is in the wrong board! New to this! 

Thanks Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Subscribe to a channel?

Do you know which virgin package you're on? Here's a guide to what you get with which package

https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse/docs/VirginMediaTVChannelGuide.pdf

You may need to upgrade your package if it's asking you to subscribe  (you can't just subscribe to one channel) 

0 Kudos
Sammiedebz
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ah brilliant thank you! I've been trying to look for that guide.

I know I'm on the L package.

The channel that has the program on I want to watch is called abc studios but I can't seam to find it on the guide.

Not sure if it's me not looking properly or have they changed the channel?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ABC Studios are the owners of the programme. Sky Living currently holds the broadcast rights, but how you stand with regards to receiving the On Demand content I don't know.

The channel is available on the Fun (formerly L) pack in standard definition, with the HD version on Full House (formerly XL).

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos