Menu
jobbie
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Stuttering apps

We are using the app side of Tivo more and more these days, but often when we use Now, Chill, Hayu and Nick Jr the channels stutter and break up. They are really bad this morning. Can anyone here help please.
Cheers!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Stuttering apps

Hi jobbie,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing stuttering and disruption on the apps.  I would like to help check this out for you.

I have been able to look at your boxes remotely, all looks fine signal/power level wise.  I am pleased to say there are no high demand issues present.  

Can you please advise if this happens on just the 1 box or all of the boxes you have?

Also does it happen all of the time of do you find it happens at specific times of the day?

If you can let me know I can help further.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jobbie
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply.
Friday and Saturday nights were really bad last weekend, and Sunday morning, on 2 of my 3 boxes, haven't tried the third.
Spotify worked fine today though, it just seems to be the TV content side?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jobbie, 

Thank you for coming in and posting again about the apps. 

I've been looking into the TiVo and I can see that the downstream power levels aren't working as they should be, with this going on it can cause a few issues.

I would like to help and get someone out to you to help. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos