Menu
Nocode
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Stuttering Playing Back Recordings - Disk Issue?

Hi

For a while now my TiVo box has been freezing and stuttering whist playing back recordings. It's now got to the point where it's really annoying and the wife has had enough!

I've tried restarting the TiVo box, it's not hot or anything but to no avail. Is there a way of running a disk diagnostic to see if there's bad sectors etc that could be causing the issue?

Cheers, Paul

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Stuttering Playing Back Recordings - Disk Issue?

Virgin would have to do that for you down the line, I know it's a pain but you have to ring them.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nocode,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum. Sorry to hear that you have been having problems with your TiVo®. 

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and can see that you have called in and reported this already. 

Please let me know how you get on with the engineer appointment, so we can make sure this gets fixed for you.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Nocode
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks everyone, just to let you know this was fixed by replacing the TiVo box.

I'd like to thank VM for a quick response on this, logged a call on the Saturday, engineer appointment booked for the Monday and fixed with a straight replacement.

Cheers, Paul.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul Smiley Happy 

Thanks for coming in and posting the Comment again Smiley Happy

It's always great to hear that we've been able to resolve and issue especially this quickly for you Smiley Happy

If there are any questions or anything that you would like to ask then please let one of the Team or I know Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos