Menu
norskyorkie
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Strange TV Remote problem.

Watched a recording of Occupied on Sky Arts until 12:15 am, zapped around to see what was on other than BBC1 HD which was the channel on before I watched the recording.

Pressed 162, BBC2 HD, on the remote, OK, pressed 164, BBC4 HD, on the remote and it wouldn't change, still on 162.

Rebooted but still the same, went to the EPG and selected 164, BBC4 HD appeared, went back to 162 via the remote, BBC2 appeared, selected 164 and it wouldn't change still BBC2.

Anyone know what's going on?

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
norskyorkie
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Strange TV Remote problem.

Ooops, I should learn to look at the screen and read what's there, my wife spotted it this morning, she also missed it last night as well as me, BBC4 HD has moved to 163 where BBC 3 HD was.

Funny how something you do for ages causes problems when it changes without warning, that will teach me not to assume

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Strange TV Remote problem.

Hello norskyorkie,

I'm glad to hear you've found the channel you were looking for. Sometimes our channels do swap around to make room for new channels but I have added latest channel guide which will show you all the channels available and their channel numbers.

*Channel Guide*

I hope this helps, if you have any further queries please let me know.

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos