Menu
shoulders
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Still no resolution!!

Day six and my YouTube app is still not working. Customer service has been awful - we'll just rest this , we'll just reset this, switch of this, switch of that, wait an hour and it will be ok !!! No call backs. This is the worst service I have had in all the years I have been a customer. Is this ever going to get resolved or do I cancel my contract ?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no resolution!!

Hi shoulders,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having a new face on board with us. Smiley Happy 

I'm really sorry to hear there is a fault with your service currently. Did the team give you a reference number for the fault? 

Checking the account, the only fault I can see is one that requires upgrade works. The reference for this is F003735086.  We are planning to undertake some upgrades to support the increased demand for our services there. Once the work is completed, any issues with your apps will be resolved.

We are looking to carry the work out as soon as possible and the next review date for this fault is 26th October. Until then we won't have any further news on this. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
shoulders
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no resolution!!

It took them 7 days before they told me that they are updating the system. Could Virgin not send a letter or Email to customers to inform them of this work , they are quick enough to send an Email for the bill !!!!! Shocking customer service.
0 Kudos