Menu
LewisR8
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Still no ondemand, doubt it will ever get fixed.

It's a joke that the ondemand boxsets are still not working after 8 weeks. Virgin might aswell delete the whole ondemand service as it is never going to be fixed. If you have the same problems, call them like myself, i got £10 off mu Dec bill, and now £20 off my Jan, every month i will call them and keep doubling the compensation. If everyone does this, Virgin may actually take note and fix this problem. Shocking service. Get your compensation and join Sky.

0 Kudos
LewisR8
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no ondemand, doubt it will ever get fixed.

Error codes 319 and 407. Try to give another reply, other than "the engineers are 'working' on the problem"
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no ondemand, doubt it will ever get fixed.

Hi LewisR8

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service recently.

Are you experiencing issues in accessing all of the On Demand content or just certain programs? Or are you experiencing issues watching content from a specific provider?

I've run some tests on your set top box from our end and we're not detecting any errors at the moment.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos