Menu
hayhoea00
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Still no arrival of box and hub

I hate to be the one to complain here, "but" I'm a new customer and have just moved into a new home. I have set up a new subscription that not to everyone but to me is very expensive. I have had no confirmation of anything I have no account number or Virgin phone number and after 10 hours of having my girlfriend stay home to be in to receive the box I'm still waiting for the package to arrive and I'm unable to get through this robot phone system please someone help with phone options or something Smiley Sad thanks in advance
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no arrival of box and hub

Hi hayhoea00,

Welcome to the forums and I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received our equipment yet or got an update.

I'm sure we can help get this sorted for you.  If you've had no luck getting through on 150, our online chat team can help look into this for you.  You can reach them via Contact Us.  Select:

ACCOUNT & BILLING > MY BROADBAND, TV AND PHONE PACKAGE > CHAT ONLINE

One of our team there can help you find out what's going on and get things sorted for you.  It would be great to hear back how you get on, please keep me posted. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
hayhoea00
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

still havn't had the box delivered, got onto the quick start team. they have sorted my problem out so i hope anyway.. nobody on webchat or any number i rang knew what they was talking about.. but they guy on the quick start team was perfect. gave me all the right answers and seemed like he actually cared about the problem i was having would like to say thanks to this guy  

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hayhoea00,

Thank you for coming in and posting again, welcome back Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that it wasn't with you in the timely fashion we would have wanted but really pleased that this has been set in motion to be resolved.

Can you please let me know if there's anything that I can do in the future?

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
hayhoea00
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

im still waiting on somebody to sort this out somebody turned up at my house without the box and hub everybody iv spoke to gives me a half of a answer to get me of the phone then doesn't do what they say.. iv never had this problem with SKY

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hayhoea00,

Thank you for the reply so far and letting me help you. I'm very sorry that things haven't gone as planned and I'd like to help more by checking some aspects of the account. I have been unable to right now, I'll need some additional information and I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hayhoea00,

Thank you for getting back to me so soon and letting me know. 

I hope that things are sorted for you very soon and be sure to let me know how it all goes tomorrow? I'd like to know that you have been helped and if there's anything that you need please let me know. 

Ben

0 Kudos
hayhoea00
Tuning in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

yeah i will do, as soon as they have been tomorrow ill be back on with any issues that i have.. with what i have been through over the last week im hopping that i wont have any at all ever again... iv had my share of stress to last a lifetime

0 Kudos
hayhoea00
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

m8 help me now they are saying that i dont exist on the system

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hayhoa00,

Thanks for coming back to me on this. I'm sorry that you've encountered a few issues while calling in. I'd love to help and if you can tell me a few details from the last PM, I'll be more than happy to help and get this sorted for you Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

0 Kudos