Menu
LenryAsquith
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Starting up.....

Hello guys,

I've had a new TiVo box installed as the previous one's HDD was dieing. Less than a week into the new box, it has not been able to get past the start up screen. It's been sat there for 2 days. I've tried hard/cold boot. Booting into the Diag screen and rebooting out of it. Nothing seems to help. The far right blue LED is on but no other activity.

Please help as I have missed 3 days of service as a result.
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Starting up.....

The only hung to do (if you've already checked all the cables are tight) is to phone for help. That box appears to have died too. Phone 150 free on a virgin phone or 03454541111

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Starting up.....

Hi LenryAsquith

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your new TiVo box and I'd love to help to get this sorted.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the box form our end for you. I can see that there's an issue in your local area which is causing these issues. The fault ticket does mention that the issues are intermittent so unless you're unlucky, you should be able to get some service from it by giving it a reboot every now and then.

The reference for the issue is F004665803 and the team are there now to try and get this resolved as soon as possible.

Any issues moving forward or you want an update on the issue, just respond here. Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos